Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the Site"):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the Publisher"):
PADAM SASU with capital of €1,500
whose registered office is located at: 860 rue de Pater MONTAUBAN
represented by G Catusse, in his capacity as President
registered with the RCS of 844212597 00018
e-mail address: [email protected]
1.3 Web Host (hereinafter referred to as "the Host"):
tanaka1789xchartier.com is hosted by Alwaysdata, whose registered office is located at 91, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is reserved strictly for personal use. You undertake not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e- mails.
Article 3 - Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the intellectual property laws in force.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The publisher's failure to take legal action as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of such use or a renunciation of legal action.
Article 4 - Site management
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, restrict access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that contravenes national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be invoked in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The equipment used to connect to the site is under your entire responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, particularly from virus attacks via the Internet. Moreover, you are solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- because of the non-respect by you of the present general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any action against him/her as a result.
If the publisher should be subject to amicable or legal proceedings due to your use of the site, it may take actions against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from such proceedings.
Article 6 - Hyperlinks
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not made available by the publisher. The publisher has no rights over the content present in the said link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by PADAM.
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable physical person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and, if necessary, to process your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
- First name
- Last name
Article 8 - Rights of access, rectification and deletion of your data
In compliance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right of data deletion: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the hypotheses provided for in the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
860 rue de Pater 82000 MONTAUBAN
Or by email at:
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and provide the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so requires.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
We suggest that you first contact us before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 - Data use
The personal data collected from users are used to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to the user's preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or harmful software) and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Using cookies is very important for the proper functioning of our website. Thanks to the (anonymous) contribution of visitors, we can improve the use of the website and make it more user-friendly.
Article 2 - Consent
Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect this by means of an information banner.
Article 3 - The type of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following cookies:
- Audience measurement cookies: they guarantee that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies make it possible to find out whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit. On subsequent visits, the use of the existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
- the number of unique visitors
- the frequency with which users visit the site
- which pages visitors consult
- how long users stay on a page
- the page from which visitors leave the site
- Tracking cookies: they enable us to analyse your browsing, consultation or consumption habits on the network's sites, in order to offer you targeted advertising or personalized services. The profile that is established on the basis of this data is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc., but is only used to match advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We collect your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
- Third party cookies: these allow us to track the pages you visit on the Internet in order to create your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc., as stated above, but only serves to identify you as a specific visitor and to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We collect your consent for these cookies. These cookies will not be installed without your consent.
- Cookies linked to social networks: these allow social networks to save the articles and pages that you share via their share buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that trace your web browsing behavior.
- Site-enhancement cookies: these allow you to test different versions of a web page to see which page is more useful.
Article 3a - List of cookies used
- Google Analytics : enables measurement of the site's audience.
- Google Tag Manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google's advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns.
- DoubleClick: Google's ad cookies for delivering banners.
- Facebook Connect: Allows you to log in using your Facebook account.
- Facebook Social Plugins: allows you to like, share, comment about content with a Facebook account.
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with your Facebook audience.
- Twitter Button: allows you to easily share and view Twitter content.
- Twitter Advertising: allows you to display and target ads through Twitter's advertising network.
Article 4 - Your personal data and your rights
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to the transferability of your data. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail to the following address [email protected]. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our site. When accessing personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings.
Article 5 - Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time using your Internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be installed. To do so, please consult the Help function of your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may affect the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are set by third parties who display advertisements to you via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our website. Certain features of the site may be altered and, in certain cases you will no longer be able to access the site. Furthermore, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertising. Ads are no longer suited to your interests and may therefore appear more often.
The steps you need to take to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, consult your browser's Help function, or go to one of the links below to go directly to your browser's manual.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Article 6 - New developments and unanticipated cookies
It is also possible that cookies may be placed by others via our website. If you have found cookies on our website that we have not identified, please let us know by e-mail. You can also contact the third party directly and ask them which cookies they place, for what reason, how long the cookie lasts and what measures are in place to protect your privacy.
Article 7 - Note
We will update this Cookie Usage Policy regularly, for example when we change our website or the rules relating to it. Please check this page for the latest version of our Cookie Usage Policy.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected].